Lunes, Marso 6, 2017

Emptiness (Zero) and Education

1. I was born an empty jar to be filled.

2. We are born as ZERO
Totally ignorant…
Totally vulnerable…
Totally weak…
Totally nothing…
That is what we came from, what we were as infants.
All our knowledge, all our strengths, all our wisdom, all our steadfastness, everything that we are filled, we attained them all through learning. That is why EDUCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL BREAD for our lives.

3. We are born as nothing; as ZERO.
Yet conceived in a world full of everything.
Hence, we must fill ourselves of learning,
By so, we may know how to drive life.
EDUCATION IS A KEY TO LIFE.

4. I am born empty, I go. I encountered many, I'm filled.

5. Ever wonder why man is never perfect?

He may be knowledgeable yet not all knowledge is in his possession...
He may be wise yet he may fail sometimes...
He may be strong yet he still has weak points...

It is because he was born as nothing... he was from ZERO.
All of his knowledge, wisdom, skills, aptitudes, strength, etc., are all attained through learning, a process in which we all undergo from birth to death, yet still consider that he could not welcome all the knowledge of the world due to his limited presence.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

NATURE AND MAN

1. Nature is what we are part of. We are connected with it, not the lord of it. We are never gods. 2. Nature is what sustains us life; ...